wvnderbar: SO I JUST REMEMBERED THAT AFTER TODAY I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL FOR 5 CONSECUTIVE DAYS 5 CONSECUTIVE DAYS
Things are sweeter when they’re lost. I know—because once I wanted something and...– F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Beautiful and Damned (via modernmethadone)
queefjerkey: my hidden talent is letting all of my homework and other obligations pile up until the very last minute so i can crack under the pressure and have a mental breakdown
atmenleiche: Fght ff yr dmns: adriane (avalanche) adrianerc: atmenleiche: ik you think you love me more than bacon, but that’s simply not feasible. however, we can, together, hate every one during stango’s class on tuesdays. remember when he was all like, deena, why do you even come here. Mr.stango hates me so hard but i cant not love him because… i have this theory that even...
colfricans: reminder that your favorite celebrity probably masturbates
atmenleiche: ik you think you love me more than bacon, but that’s simply not feasible. however, we can, together, hate every one during stango’s class on tuesdays. remember when he was all like, deena, why do you even come here. Mr.stango hates me so hard but i cant not love him because look at his beard and the clothes he wears i mean really. Ok i love you more than i hate going to...
They carried all the emotional baggages of men who might die. Grief, terror,...– The Things They Carried by Tim O’Brien (via thechocolatebrigade)
that is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever blogged about me. Will you be mine so we can actively hate all of the idiots together? I love you more than bacon
microwavepizzaoven: the topic of abortion offends me because i was aborted
iphone420: whenever i see little kids being cute i know its a lie because they are only cute like 10% of the time an the other 90% of the time they are nightmares
daitro: People are too intent on finding an answer for every unexplained phenomenon. Why can things not simply be as they are? Just because? Why must humans take things apart, ruin it’s original state and dissect beauty in order to be the first with an answer? This planet is our home and the mysteries are what make it special. Not everything is meant to have an answer. It simply is.
bake-break: I hate nothing more than un educated people who lash about how marijuana is not “cool” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih_jREHTPY4&lc=eXMYtinThuP_O-GScJtkrrUbwpVJUf1W2iEPrCSNvUs&feature=inbox Seriously?! You’re not cool.
All i want to do right now is lay in a hammock.
dr0p-acid-n0t-b0mbs: why don’t i have a hammock?
I like "clingy" people.
art-l0ve-and-war: pinkie—ballerina: I love it when people are affectionate with me. I like when they always invite me places, or text me, or call me, I wouldn’t even mind if they blew up my fb wall with hearts and what not. I would rather have that person than someone who makes me text them first all the time and replies back like 10 hours later. And the jealous type.
When it’s you I lack nothing but you fills the gaps. I need you closer.– Daily Haiku on Love by Tyler Knott Gregson (via tylerknott)